RootsTech 2018 will be here before you know it and here is an opportunity to win a registration pass valued at $279!
Why should you attend? Here are five great reasons, plus one huge bonus:
- RootsTech 2018 has been extended to FOUR days!
- Over 300 class sessions presented by top notch speakers
- Hear world class Keynote Speakers – Olympian Scott Hamilton & Humans of New York blogger Brandon Stanton
- Visit the Expo Hall, which is ginormous!
- Learn about new genealogically-related technology at the Innovation Showcase
Bonus: Spend some time in the Family History Library
Here is your chance to CONNECT and BELONG.
Where else can you spend four entire days talking nothing but genealogy with kindred spirits?
As an official RootsTech 2018 ambassador, I have one RootsTech 2018 pass to give away in a contest.
What’s included in the pass? 300+ class sessions, keynotes, the Expo Hall, opening and closing events, lounge and learn events and the Innovation Showcase.
What is NOT included in the pass? Getting Started sessions, Family Discovery Day sessions, computer labs, printed syllabus, extra-fee workshops, hotels, meals, and transportation to/from the conference.
- Contest opens today and closes on 9 November 2017 at midnight (Pacific time). Winner will be announced on 10 November 2017 on this blog.
- More than one entry may be submitted, but no more than one per day per person (total of ten possible entries from 31 October through 9 November 2017.)
- Entry number one must be a comment on this post: First line must say: RootsTech 2018 Contest Entry (so I can be sure it is a contest entry and not just a general comment from a reader) and then explain either why you would like to attend RootsTech or share a class or two that you would most like to attend.
- If you choose to enter this contest more than once, read one or more of my past posts (up to a total of nine past posts for the nine possible extra contest entries) and leave a comment. The first line again needs to be: RootsTech 2018 Contest Entry and then add your comment.
- Winner will be chosen at random and contacted with instructions.
- Odds of winning depend upon number of entries received.
- No purchase necessary and void where prohibited by law.
Note: If you have already pre-registered for RootsTech 2018 and you are the winner, instructions will be provided for obtaining a full refund.