Tonight’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun with Randy Seaver is. . . yes, you guessed it – The Super Bowl!
Here is our challenge:
1) What is your favorite National Football League team? [For those that are not American football fans, but fan of another sports team, substitute your favorite team] Why are you a fan of this team? How long have you been a fan of your favorite team?
2) What is the genealogy of your favorite team? When did it start playing, what leagues has it played in?
3) Have you worked for the team in any capacity, or attended games? What is your best memory of your favorite team’s history?
4) Predict the score of the Rams-Patriots game on Sunday.
I am so totally not a sports fan of anything except gymnastics, so my husband got interviewed for today’s challenge.
1. Dave’s favorite team for the last few years has been the Philadelphia Eagles. He likes their style and the quarterback is from Arizona – we live in Tucson.
2. According to online info, the Philadelphia Eagles began their history in 1933. They made it to the Super Bowl three times, but won only once.
3. Dave hasn’t ever worked for the team in any capacity or attended any games in person. His best memory was their Super Bowl win last year when they upset the Patriots 41-33.
4. His prediction for this year’s Super Bowl is Patriots winning 35-31.
That’s it for this week. While he is glued to the TV tomorrow, I will be doing. . . . . . . .genealogy 🙂