It’s here again!! Randy Seaver’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun on Genea-Musings. This week’s challenge is to answer the questions from Carrie Ann Smith’s meme:
1. Who are you named after? My parents liked the name Linda, popularized in the 1946 song of the same name.
2. Last time you cried? In June 2017 when I learned of the totally unexpected death of my FHL friend, Ruth Maness.
3. Soda or water? I gave up soda a long time ago. Definitely water.
4. What’s your favorite kind of pizza? Cheese or pepperoni
5. Favorite Flower? Tulip
6. Roller Coaster? Only ones for little kids
7. Favorite Ice cream? Coffee
8. Favorite book? Whatever I’m currently reading, but definitely non-fiction
9. Shorts or jeans? Jeans, except I live in Tucson where it is usually too hot for them
10. What are you listening to right now? Malt Shop Oldies on DirectTV
11. Favorite color? Most shades of blue
12. Tattoos? Never
13. Favorite thing to eat? Pasta
14. Android or iPhone? Landline. I hate cell phones and don’t even know my own phone number because I don’t want to!
15. Favorite holiday? Christmas
16. Night owl or mornings? Morning person. I often walk just as dawn is arriving.
17. Fave day of the week? Any day but Saturday and Sunday when others are not working or in school 🙂
18. Favorite Season? Winter. It finally cools down to a normal temperature around here.
19. Favorite Sport? Gymnastics to watch.
20. Mountains, Beach, Forest or snow? All except snow
Thanks, Randy, for another fun Saturday Night Genealogy Fun!